Our products are built to last
Our outdoor fitness equipment is protected from rust, corrosion and chipping. It retains its strength for years without any need for lubrication, winterizing or regular maintenance. Our equipment is manufactured according to the following specifications:
- All equipment is constructed of SAE 1020 High Carbon Steel.
- The joints’ welding is at least 2/5-1/2 inch thick.
- The bearings are made of cast steel with cast steel rollers, and do not require re-lubrication.
- All seats and stepping platforms are made of custom-molded LLDPE and HDPE.
- After fabrication and welding, all parts are hot galvanized for rust protection.
- All metal parts receive two layers (120-400 microns) of DuPont Powder Coat.
- An additional layer of polyurethane UV3 (450 microns) is applied to all metal parts for ultraviolet protection.
Our equipment is made from heavy steel pipes and is subject to heavy forces and torques when in use. Extra care must be taken to ensure that the equipment is securely installed so that it can be safely enjoyed for years to come.
There are two methods of installation for our equipment:
- Permanent installation in which the equipment post extensions are placed in concrete footings
- Surface mount installation with posts bolted to concrete
We strongly recommend that the equipment be installed using concrete footings. We recommend hiring a licensed installation company to ensure that the equipment is installed correctly and according to our specifications. Full installation instructions and equipment specifications will be provided on request.
- Our equipment is available in two color combinations: green/tan or red/black/yellow.
- The green and tan color combination blends into the park environment best.
- The red, black and yellow combination is very attractive and stands out from a distance.
In light of the quality of our products and the manufacturing process, we are proud to offer a 10 year limited warranty–one of the best warranties in our industry. Detailed warranty info can be provided upon request.
Safety is of the utmost importance to everyone. Our exclusive durable outdoor fitness equipment follows the highest safety standards, is built to last and requires virtually no maintenance. Greenfields Outdoor Fitness equipment can be used by anyone aged 14 years and up with minimal concern of injury.
The California Playground Regulations only apply to play equipment designed for children under the age of 12. Exercise equipment designed for use by people over the age of 12 is specifically excluded from these requirements.
We recommend that our exercise equipment be installed at a location which is separated from children’s play areas. In addition, this location and the installed equipment should be identified with proper signage and labels as intended for use by people over the age of 14. Each installed unit comes with a safefy label and a user guide label. In addition, we also offer large signage to identify the entire location.